Cancellation of Services
In keeping with CDC guidelines and a strong desire to keep everyone safe, all services at Safe Harbor are canceled until further notice. We are connecting in other ways during this time, and hope you'll join us:
- Zoom Worship Services on Sundays at 6pm: If you're interested in joining us for worship on Sundays, where there will be time to check in and ask for prayer, please subscribe to the Beacon here: https://www.safeharborfamilychurch.org/about-us/the-beacon/. A Zoom link will be sent out through the Beacon distribution list prior to each Sunday. All you have to do is download the app and then click the link at 6pm on Sunday.
- Facebook videos: Each week, Pastor Ann Michele posts a short video on Facebook. Please like our page here: https://www.facebook.com/safeharborfamilychurch/?ref=bookmarks.
- Instagram videos: Each Wednesday, our Theologian in Residence, Shelli Poe, posts a short video on Instagram; the link is also shared on Facebook. To follow her on instagram, please click here: https://www.instagram.com/tir_safeharborucc/
- Beacon Newsletters: At the beginning of every month, Safe Harbor pastors and staff share what's going on in the congregation and what is coming up. Please sign up for the Beacon here: https://www.safeharborfamilychurch.org/about-us/the-beacon/.
- Theologian in Residence Connections: In the middle of each month, our Theologian in Residence sends a brief letter to cultivate theological thinking in our community. Please sign up for the TIR Connection here: https://www.safeharborfamilychurch.org/christian-education/tir-connection/
- Prayer Tree: If you'd like to ask for our community to pray for you or someone you're concerned about, please send a text to 601-624-2023.
- Pastoral Calls: Pastor Ann Michele is available by phone if you'd like to talk. Please call 601-906-8934 to reach out.
We are thinking about and praying for you during this time. Please stay healthy by practicing social distancing, and check on one another to keep spreading God's love!